What's New in latest Release from April 7th, 2021:
- Updated Glossary, including Speed of Maximum Gust, and Total Hourly Precipitation
- Updated national and regional climate services offices contacts and prices information
- Addition of station inventory lists for 1981-2010, 1971-2000, and 1961-1990 Normals.
If you haven't already, please take our survey and provide feedback about our website: https://eccc.sondage-survey.ca/f/LanguageSelection.aspx?s=442ca660-fcf1-47c0-95a9-59707d6fd709
Licence Agreement for Use of Environment and Climate Change Canada Data
LIMITED USE SOFTWARE AND DATA PRODUCT LICENCE AGREEMENT
- GRANT OF LICENCE - The Government of Canada (Environment and Climate Change Canada) is the owner of all intellectual property rights (including copyright) of this Software and Data Product. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable licence to use this software and data product subject to the terms below. This licence is not a sale of any or all of the owner's rights. This product may only be used by you, and you may not rent, lease, lend, sub-licence or transfer the data product or any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else, except under the following terms and conditions.
- REDISTRIBUTION RESTRICTIONS - You are authorized to further distribute the data or software, including any portion of it, contained in this product under the following conditions only. No fee will be charged explicitly for this Environment and Climate Change Canada product to any party to whom it is distributed. (Charges for value-added services are permitted.). In consideration of the licence you are herein granted, you have the obligation to acknowledge the source of the Environment and Climate Change Canada Data with the following layout or something similar: based on Environment and Climate Change Canada data. Redistribution must occur so that any other party must agree to the same redistribution restrictions before use of the redistributed product is allowed.
- NO WARRANTIES - Environment and Climate Change Canada does not warrant the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information or data. Such information and data is provided "AS IS" without warranty or condition of any nature. Environment and Climate Change Canada disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the software, the data retrieved from this product, and any accompanying materials.
- RESTRICTION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - In no event shall Environment and Climate Change Canada be liable for any other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of, or inability to use this Environment and Climate Change Canada product, even if Environment and Climate Change Canada has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Environment and Climate Change Canada's entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the data product.
- RESPONSIBLE USE - It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that your use of this product complies with these terms and to seek prior written permission from Environment and Climate Change Canada and pay any additional fees or royalties, as may be required, for any uses not permitted or not specified in this agreement.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT - Any use whatsoever of this Software and Data Product shall constitute your acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
FURTHER INFORMATION - For further information, please contact:
- Data Services Section
- Meteorological Service of Canada, Environment and Climate Change Canada
- 4905 Dufferin Street
- Toronto, Ontario
- M3H 5T4
- Telephone: (416) 739-4328
- Facsimile: (416) 739-4446
- Date modified: