What's New in latest Release from April 7th, 2021:
- Updated Glossary, including Speed of Maximum Gust, and Total Hourly Precipitation
- Updated national and regional climate services offices contacts and prices information
- Addition of station inventory lists for 1981-2010, 1971-2000, and 1961-1990 Normals.
If you haven't already, please take our survey and provide feedback about our website: https://eccc.sondage-survey.ca/f/LanguageSelection.aspx?s=442ca660-fcf1-47c0-95a9-59707d6fd709
Comments & Suggestions
- List of National and Regional Climate Services offices.
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to determine whether your question has already been answered.
- Interested in ordering a customized dataset? Orders can be placed through the Climate Services office in the region of your location of interest.
If you cannot find the answer to your question on any of the pages referred to above, please fill in the following contact form or contact us at:
Contact Information via Web Form
Note: Provision of the information requested is voluntary. The personal information is being collected for the purpose of responding to your query. The comments you have submitted will be used to improve our Web site or to address your concerns to the appropriate contact within Environment and Climate Change Canada. Personal information that you provide is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act. Your e-mail will be kept strictly confidential.
National Inquiry Response Team
Meteorological Service of Canada, Environment and Climate Change Canada
Room 7114, 351 St-Joseph Blvd, Gatineau (QC) K1A 0H3
- (819) 938-4449
- Date modified: