What’s New in latest Release from January 14th 2021:
· In Historical Hourly Data Report, users can switch between Local Standard Time (LST) and Universal Time Coordinates (UTC) time.
· In Historical Hourly Data Report, we have an addition of a new column to display hourly precipitation data for the stations where the data are available, from 2001 onwards.
· Expanded the Search Options of the Canadian Historical Weather Radar, users now able to select 24 hours (1 image every hour) image viewing duration.
Please note that the IDF dataset is available through this link: Intensity-Duration-Frequency (IDF) Files .
Monthly Data Report for 2007
|Month||Mean Max Temp Definition
|Mean Min Temp Definition
|Mean Temp Definition
|Extr Max Temp Definition
|Extr Min Temp Definition
|Total Rain Definition
|Total Snow Definition
|Total Precip Definition
|Snow on Grnd Last Day Definition
|Dir of Max Gust Definition
|Spd of Max Gust Definition
|Summary, average and extreme values are based on the data above.|
- B = More than one occurrence and estimated
- E = Estimated
- M = Missing
- S = More than one occurrence
- T = Trace
- [empty] = Indicates an unobserved value
- ^ = The value displayed is based on incomplete data
- Date modified: