What’s New in latest Release from January 14th 2021:
· In Historical Hourly Data Report, users can switch between Local Standard Time (LST) and Universal Time Coordinates (UTC) time.
· In Historical Hourly Data Report, we have an addition of a new column to display hourly precipitation data for the stations where the data are available, from 2001 onwards.
· Expanded the Search Options of the Canadian Historical Weather Radar, users now able to select 24 hours (1 image every hour) image viewing duration.
Please note that the IDF dataset is available through this link: Intensity-Duration-Frequency (IDF) Files .
Daily Data Report for March 2021
Current Station Operator: ECCC - MSC
|DAY||Max Temp Definition
|Min Temp Definition
|Mean Temp Definition
|Heat Deg Days Definition
||Cool Deg Days Definition
||Total Rain Definition
|Total Snow Definition
|Total Precip Definition
|Snow on Grnd Definition
|Dir of Max Gust Definition
|Spd of Max Gust Definition
|Summary, average and extreme values are based on the data above.|
Notes on Data Quality.
- A = Accumulated
- C = Precipitation occurred, amount uncertain
- E = Estimated
- F = Accumulated and estimated
- L = Precipitation may or may not have occurred
- M = Missing
- N = Temperature missing but known to be > 0
- S = More than one occurrence
- T = Trace
- Y = Temperature missing but known to be < 0
- [empty] = Indicates an unobserved value
- ^ = The value displayed is based on incomplete data
- † = Data that is not subject to review by the National Climate Archives
- Date modified: